Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last day

So I just got back from our Writing for the Web class and I'm exhausted! The weather man said it was going to rain but it's like scorching hot and humid outside!

We were playing kickball and I sucked ass! Whit and Mary Kate just killed our team but it's all good, I bet you guys can't beat us in a game of basketball! Haha.

Overall, I had a good time with everyone in the class this quarter. You guys are hilarious and very talented. Even though I won't be here next year, I hope you guys all the luck in your career!


Kristina: Come on super senior, get it done and graduate already!

Ashley: Keep being loud and beating up people!

Beth I will miss you. You have been a great professor. I will keep in contact and keep you updated with school and basketball next year. Good luck with your 8 a.m. class this summer!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment